Access Control Services in from Lock Your Door
Engineers from our access control services in will install a range of different systems suitable for home or business properties. Lock Your Door offers planning, installation, maintenance, and repairing of your chosen security option, giving you complete control over who can get in or out of your premises.
What Sort of Access Control Do You Need?
We offer a whole range of access control devices. You’ll be able to choose from:
- Intercom systems that are available in audio and visual formats, and allow entry control from a distance
- Easy push button locks that have simple access codes
- Keyless locks that are controlled by card, fob, or security code
- Automatic barriers, turnstiles, and gates suitable for larger buildings
What Benefits Do We Give You?
- A six-month guarantee: stay covered after your installation - all of our access control systems have a warranty and insurance
- A 24/7 customer care team: supporting you at all times throughout the day and night, answering your questions and queries
- A local security expert: every engineer is National Security Inspectorate approved, very experienced, and trained in all aspects of home and business protection
- Rapid response times: we aim to be with you in less than an hour if you urgently need us
- A high standard of workmanship: all jobs are completed in accordance with industry regulations and BS3621 quality control
How We Make Booking Simple
All you have to do is call us! You can reach us at any time to ask about:
- On-site assessments and free quotes without any obligation
- Reserving your booking slot on a weekday, weekend, or holiday
- Short notice and same-day booking options
Meet Your Access Control Installation Team
You’ll be able to get plenty of advice from your highly trained and fully qualified engineers before your appropriate access control system is professionally installed. All the tools and equipment needed to carry out your work will be bought to your door by our uniformed and ID carrying experts. We won’t leave without fully testing your access control system, ensuring your safety and security.